COVID-19 + The Shack Fitness Studio
We meet the Province of Manitoba’s Restrictions and Regulations.
Your safety is our top priority and we have all the necessary precautions in place so that you may attend our studio and feel safe. Your health and safety are our top priority.
- All our staff and instructors are Clean It Right certified.
- Each studio room is supplied with an Austin Air Medical Grade Hepa Air Purifier to ensure proper air filtration and ventilation
- All equipment is sanitized between each class and deep cleaned daily.
- All bikes and work out stations have been spaced to maintain the required social distancing guidelines set by our provincial government.
- There are hand sanitizing dispensers located at the front entrance and all studio room entry ways. Please ensure you use sanitize your hands when you enter our facility.
- Please bring all your props and equipment required for each yoga class as none is available to use during your work out.
- Lockers are available. Only bring the necessary items into our facility.
- If you are feeling unwell, have COVID like symptoms, fever, cough, difficulty breathing please stay home.
- All classes must be booked in advance using our booking system and must utilize the COVID-19 Screening Tool prior to attending our studio. https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your class.
- We kindly ask that you reduce the chatting in groups and find yourself a work out station and leave immediately once the class is over.